Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Hour time!!!

Day 3:
For this day I wanted to take her to the mall near my house.
I wanted to take her to target also cuz she was wondering what was target. lol
We walked around all over the mall....we have found tons of cute things! *3*
Most of all Kayo LOVES  Forever 21 !!!! 
We even snack on potatoes...really yummmy~ 
Hiromi suggest we should go to Gyu-KaKu for the happy hur. Since it was in the mall.
Hiromi remember from the last conversation with Kayo that, she LOVES to drink beer.
So we decided to go and show her some good happy hur time! Just for your info~ thaat girl CAN DRINK!!!!! NO JOKE!!!!! I was hella buzzing it hard. XD
We decided to continue drinking at my place since we don't want to be stupid drunk at Gyu-kaku.
When we got home my boyfriend said we should buy tons of all different 
types of beer so that Kayo can try them~So my boyfriend went to take Kayo and Hiromi to the super market to pick all types of beer. ;) Mean while Adri and I stayed home to prepared the hookah. ;P
Oh ya!!! We also got food!!!! Salsa and Beer! Really good ass Mexican food near by my place!!! Kayo never eaten Mexican food before~ She Kill that food in sec.!!!! LOL 



























Lets just say that we had a really good time. ;)


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I'm so jealous of the tons of fun you had!
    If I get to go to finish my degree to CA we'll have to meet too, it's got to be awesome to hang out with you girls! <3

    (And keep posting! These kind of posts are too fun to read!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a fun day you girls had! I wish I could've been there. T__T Next time!! Then we can drink beer together xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so fun! kayo actually contacted me last week since she'll be coming to hawaii next! too bad janis won't be here anymore ;___; i don't think i can be as fun as these photos look though! RAWR! lololol

    ReplyDelete