Thursday, July 7, 2011

☆ AMAZING TBS concert ☆ :D



I got to see my fav band "Taking Back Sunday!!! " on June 26 and July 1 st. at the Sunset , Hollywood at the house of Blues. OMG~ It was fucking was AMAZING!!! *3* BEST fucking show I've ever been to by far. I had such a wonderful time. Greatest concert experience of my life. I was in the front so I was really lucky to see them in my FACE~ lol.... Oh oh oh....Adam the band singer, came out into the crowd and even crowd surfing all over the damn place! AND I GOT TO TOUCH HIM !!! *0* Ohh yes i did!!!! Im like hella happy person right now! ha ha ha Such a fantastic performance~ :3 Im glad went both days.....Thanks to my honey for making this whole thing happen. n___n Anyways, that night was fucking-credible~





















At the same night "Thursday" was planing before TBS. They were really good also~
I even got a guitar pick from them when they threw the pick at the crowd. super cool ness... :)









4 comments:

  1. I love your look michi ne :) We should skype again when you can :)

    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo lucky :O they always got good shows in Socal, I hope they play here soon! band IS AMAZING & ur a lucky girl to catch a pick! I never catch anything =w=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo jealous!!! My girlfriend won ticket to Summerfest in Milwaukee, WI (which is super far away) and they are going to be there but, of course we can't go. I'm glad you had a great time!!!

    You look so good! I look like a mess after a show, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! You were so lucky :)

    Please check out my cute Forever21 tools & accessories giveaway! -- It's my first one :)

    www.happykikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete