Tuesday, May 3, 2011

About to meet some one tomorrow !!! Can't wait !

Hey guys !!! Guess who I am going to meet tomorrow ???
Wonder Who? who? who???
Most of you guys might know who's she is
Its....

Sara Mari !!!

Just in case you don't know who I am talking about or don't know her~
This is her blog~

"Sara Mari blog"

We talked awhile ago and she said she was coming over to Cali.
I was like....We MUST hang out if she is coming out here !!!!
It would be my first time meeting her in person~
So im like hella excited !!!! She is SUPER SWEET!!!!
I talk to her all the time on the web. but now i get to meet her in person!
I love meeting new ppl !! Soo much fun~ n__n
I told other ppl to come out if they can....
It might be lil hard cuz its middle of the week... U__U
But guess what i say.... FUCK IT..... Ill take a day off..LOL
took a day off so, I could meet her before she leaves..... :P
ha ha ha..... If anyone lives near L.A. area~ you r welcome to join
if you are free... n__n I know last min. :P sorry~

If you want to join us, just make sure you message
me on Facebook for info !
"My facebook"

We should be kicking it all over the place~ X3
ha ha ..... Anyways...Ill post pic asap when i can.
I don't know why I'm still blogging right now~ lol
I better get my ass to sleep ASAP !!!!
bye guys~night night
laterzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Wahey that will be an awesome meet! Get pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope you both have fun!! ^^ If you have any other events planned, I def wanna meet both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...so good! I wish to meet you girls in person too!! You girls are too awesome!!♥ Remember take more pics ya!! (◕‿-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you two have fun! You have to post lots of pics of your meet ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I hope you have such a good time!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh, no, I am a nobody, I don't deserve to be mentioned in this post haha! But it's already today, how quickly this day arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg really michi! wowwww so excited!!! how fun that you'll be able to meet her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool. shes so cute !
    and i really like her blog for so long : D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys!!! we all had a wonderful time together!!!! and sara mari you r somebody!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete